Saturday, January 15, 2011

Random Facts about Me

My Favorite Word: I
Noise I love: Ocean waves
Noise I hate: The phone ringing
What turns me on (spiritually, creatively): A good book, being with my family, Korean movies/dramas, hanging out with friends.
What turns me off: Close-mindedness, gossip meant to hurt somebody
Profession I would like to attempt: I'm not sure yet..LOL
Profession I would hate: Discipline Teacher
Onto the Facts:
  • There was a time in my life when I was unable to listen to anything other than 'memaki'.
  • I can't and won't function without on9 in the morning.
  • I only need 4 or 5 hours of sleep. Enough.
  • I have great friends from all periods of my life.
  • I love biographies. Excellent ones I have read: David McCullough’s bio of John Adams.
  • I was made fun of in Primary School. People put signs on my back that said, “Look at my ugly pants!” Nice! LOL.
  • Things I need to do before I die:
    Travel to Moon
    Become rich and so on..
  • Studying at KML bores me.
  • The only computer game I play is Sim City..hahaha
  • I don't like cartoons..seriously!
  • I couldn't live without Computers.
  • I can spend hours on the phone...haha
  • I hate the smell of TOILET!
  • I love surprises.
  • I speak Malay and English, and tried learning Korean, French, and Chinese.
  • I love Facebook.

No comments: