Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's Me!

  • I can't wait to leave this island, Labuan. Wow..sedar x sedar, almost 1 year sudah study di Labuan nie. And the most important is what should I do after I finished here, Government Matriculation programme??
  • I don't want to spend my 5 months at home. At least, mesti cari duit poket sebelum masuk University bulan september nanti. Maybe I'll continue my first Degree at UKM/UM/UPM/UTM.
  • Owh, almost forget about my 5 months before entering Uni. I need to gain my works experience. Argghh..think about it later. My final exam is just around the corner! I need to pass this exam and then after that, ENJOY!!
  • So far, I have too many assignments that need to complete and need to pass it as fast as possible. Don't talk about stress! Ia datang tanpa diundang pun. Memang susah sangat nak survive disini lebih2 lagi orang macam saya nie. But simply I say, I don't care what people said. God created me like this! So, just accept it. I'm special! That's all I can say.
  • Just wish me luck! So that I can excel in my Exam. Forget about everything for sometimes. God will do the rest!
I just want to share this verse taken from Holy Bible(Matthew 7:7),
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

The phrases signify to seek with earnestness, diligence, and perseverance. The promise is, that what we seek shall be given us. It is of course implied that we seek with a proper spirit, with humility, sincerity, and perseverance. It is implied, also, that we ask the things which it may be consistent for God to give - that is, things which he has promised to give, and which would be best for us, and most for his own honor.
Amen!

No comments: