Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blogging tym!

I just want to share what I did instead of online and wasting my time with the damn social network, Facebook. Officially last night, I announced that I won't be on FB for about 3 weeks because I want to study for my final exam. I'm worried about it too much because I didn't touch anything yet about Biology, Chemistry especially the organic chemistry and Maths. I don't know where to start actually. And I'm scared if i can't score!

Just last night, i stayed up till 2 a.m. Luckily, I had the strength to move on, with such kind of attitude. But I believe that my efforts to get the best for myself will be paid someday. Furthermore, I believe that Jesus Lord always be with and He won't go away from me. Definitely!

And tonight, gonna stay up until...don't know..

So that, no Facebook for a moment..I just spent 10minutes to do this crappy post to make sure that I can study.





*Lots of grammatical error! There's no time to edit this damn post! Hehe..later la edit..

No comments: